Hollie is a qualified Cilex Paralegal based in the Disputed Wills and Trusts team in Manchester. She joins from national law firm Shoosmiths, where she has been since 2018.
- challenges to the validity of a Will;
- claims for reasonable financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975;
- rectification and construction claims;
- removal of executors;
- trust disputes;
- deputy/attorney disputes;
- proprietary estoppel claims; and
- professional negligence claims.
Hollie’s notable experience includes acting for the successful Claimant in Bullock v Denton , a claim for reasonable financial provision by a cohabitee of the deceased. This case was the first authority which allowed for the recovery of a success fee under a Conditional Fee Agreement as part of the reasonable financial provision awarded to the Claimant.