- challenges to the validity of a Will;
- claims for reasonable financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Familyand Dependents) Act 1975;
- professional negligence arising out of negligent Will drafting or estate administration;
- removal of executors; and
- proprietary estoppel claims.
Kelly’s work highlights include:
- acting for a claimant in the removal of an executor of her late father’s estate;
- defending a claim for reasonable financial provision being made by an adult child;
- acting for an adult child in a claim for reasonable financial provision; and
- acting for a claimant challenging the validity of her late mother’s Will on the grounds of lack of capacity
Kelly acts for clients nationally.