- challenges to the validity of a Will;
- claims for reasonable financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975;
- removal of executors; and
- proprietary estoppel claims.
Rhiannon also has extensive experience in general private client matters, such as estate and trust
administration and the taxation of trusts and estates and uses this experience to advise clients
- Acting for adult children in claims for reasonable financial provision and achieving settlements out of court using alternative dispute resolution methods;
- Advising a trustee and beneficiary of a discretionary trust regarding securing trust assets;
- Advising a beneficiary of a Will on the construction of a residuary legacy included in a homemade Will.